Thursday, April 25, 2013

Skincare Review: Aveeno Daily Clensing Pads

Skincare Review:
Okay, so normally I wouldn't judge skincare so soon BUT maybe this is a good thing. I had results the first time I used this. Which is a good thing. My skin looked glowy from first use. My skin also felt soft after first use.

This product claims: Gentle enough for everyday use and sensitive skin.
I have been using this everyday and it is lovely. My skin isn't always sensitive, just sometimes. What is sensitive is my nose. If I get a wiff of a product that messes with my allergy I will sneeze for at-least a hour. It's terrible. However, with this. It has a lovely light scent to it.


In clinical testing, 100% of women showed an improvement in skin texture in just one week. In four weeks, women showed an improvement in tone, dullness or brown spots, and you can too!
Like I said, after one use my face already looked glowy and soft. I have been using this for about a week now and usually I have redness on and around my nose. Ever since using this product it has gone down, which I'm really happy about. I've never had a product improve my redness none the less so quickly.


How I use this product:
Also on the back this mentions it's a good make-up remover. That being said I use this AFTER I wipe my make-up off with make-up wipes. Why? The wipes get the majority of my make-up off and this gets rid of the rest.(If I use the pads first then use the wipes it's kind of the same thing, the wipes get the last bit of make-up) If you have a light make-up day this will easily get your face clean.(Tinted moisturizer, BB/CC Cream type of day but not for a full face day) I use this at night vs morning to remove all the daily yuckyness my skin may have accumulated.

Love it, this product has become a part of my daily skincare routine. I've also used it once in the morning and once at night and it does not dry out my skin. I usually only use it the once at night though.

This is a drugstore product available online and in stores. I got mine at Target for $6.49 which is the lowest I've seen it. Prices vary on location.

No comments:

Post a Comment