Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What I'm Loving Wensday~

 Fire box has me wanting more things then I need. Seriously, I shouldn't want to buy Civet Coffee and Scorpion Vodka.

 New Kindle Fires
Ugh! I made the mistake of living in a box. I could have had this for Christmas but instead I asked for other things! I am saddened, maybe it's not to late to ask for Amazon giftcards and start stockpiling! I have the original Kindle fire and I'm over due for a upgrade!

 FFXIV
Need I say more? My blogging is lacking and you can blame the oncoming patch and events.





Baking
In the last week I managed to bake at least 12 dozen batches of cookies. I'm having a baking addition. Help.

 
Mason Jar Cookies
Thanks a lot of pintrest for having me so addicted to mason jars. I've filled over half a dozen, now I just need ribbons and pretty things to decorate with. I also now want to find red and green m&ms to make Christmas Cookies!



No comments:

Post a Comment