Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Glow Baby Glow Blush+Bronzer Duo(Shimmering Goddess)

Glow Baby Glow Blush+Bronzer Duo(Shimmering Goddess)

Alright it's been too long sicne my last review so lets dive right in, shal we?
Website claims:
  • Ultra-smooth pressed powder combines superlative wear, comfort and color purity
 I have no complaints. Though I'm not so sure what they mean by color purity. The color presented is the color you get and it slowly fades after 6 hours but I don't notice a difference until then.
  • Smooth application and supreme blendability
 This product blends just fine, but SUPREME? Not so sure. I've had other products blend more smoothly. This product is not bad in the least but it is good blending not OMGOSH SUPREME MIRACLE. Applies smooth and evenly.
  • Contour with bronzer and add color with blush
The bronzer makes such a great contour. It has become my number one favorite bronzer for contouring. I can find a bunch of pinks simillar to this duo, but the bronzer is why I'd buy again. Not shimmery. W wonderful brown build-able bronzer.

This is a instant rebuy for sure. If you're not sure what color to get shimmering goddess seems to be the fan favorite. I may try the other ones but they didn't appeal to me as much as this duo did. Unfortunetly this won't work on dark skintones. I feel it works best on light to medium. However it can work for most pale skin if you use a very light hand.

This product is $9.98. Available in store and online from Wal-Mart. For more information check Flower beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment