Monday, May 27, 2013

Ecotools 5-piece bamboo brush set


Alright so this is a first impressions. I haven't had these for very long so it's not going to be a crazy long review.
This is for the bamboo brush set pictured.

I have used these and I have no complains. They are found at drug-stores everywhere. The kit runs usually about ten dollars which is a reasonable price.

I like this kit for a beginner. You can buy these and a few other brushes and be set for awhile! They are all soft and have great application.

Fave: Eyeliner Brush

Least Fave: Eyebrow brush (I've said before I really like double ended ones so for me it just lacked on a convenience level. It's not bad or anything just nothing special.)

Also the big brush isn't very dense. I like to to set my face with a loose powder. I feel like if you use it for your foundation or blush you'll use more product. Also since it's not dense it'll take you longer to apply the product.

So far so good guys. I'll let you know if anything happens to them! So far I have not had any dreadful shedding but sometimes that gets worse after a wash so well see....Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment