Monday, October 7, 2013

Dermatouch: Natural skincare


Today my mail man handed me my mail and it finally came in. I was super excited because I've always wanted a Clarisonic but I am not made of money, I can't afford one! At the price of $19.99 and free shipping how could I go wrong with trying this product? Also if I am displeased with it in any way I can just return it to a Target store, score!
Now it is pretty obvious I have never hair a Clarisonic, maybe one day I'll get it to try and get a better compairison but my broke butt would have to return it or hear the wrath of my husband!


  • A professional home use technology helping your skin to breath, rejuvenate, revive to reveal greater, younger looking skin. Includes two brush heads. The white brush is for normal to sensitive skin. The black and white brush is for combination to oily skin. Add Dermatouch cleanser or exfoliation to brush.

 First comes first, what you get is the two brush heads and the brush thing itself. What it made me feel like is I had to order the clenser seperately, I was suprised and pleased to find it had been included!

White(Normal/Sensitive) Brush head: A bit scratchy but I figure how will it exfoliate otherwise. My skin is tough as nails so I thought I wouldn't use this brush. I was wrong. 

Black/White(Combination/Oily) Brush head: So when I was using this I thought it was fore blackheads and tougher areas, also I my tough ol skin doesn't need a wimpy sensitive brush head. WRONG WRONG WRONG. This one is super gritty, like it cut my face gritty. Next time I pick this up I'm going to be much more careful and I warn you to as well. If you have tough skin try the white one first anyways because I went for this bad boy first and OUCH.

Oxygen Cleanser: Very gentle, brightened my skin on first use. Have not used it long enough to see how it does over all but so far so good! I always have to be careful with what cleansers I use because I have scent sensitivity, something too strong can make me sneeze for hours. Weird, right? Luckily this is unscented!

Note to all of you, on the back of the box it has the instructions. Don't...DON'T...DOOOO NOOOT put your cleanser on the brush like it says to. I did and my product is on my walls and not my face. Rub some product gently on your face(I put a dab on each of my cheeks, chin, forhead and nose). After turn on the brush and work it in that way because if you're not careful you'll redecorate your bathroom walls(I have a strawberry morning clenser and than god that wasn't the one I learned this with or else my bathroom would have looked like a murder scene).

I am liking it so far, after two using my skin is noticeably softer(especially my nose!).

Before trying this on a whim I have never tried or heard of Dermatouch, it seems they have a decent sized line that can be found on target. So far, so good! I think I'll try some more facial products by them.

PROS:
  •  So far so good! I have no complaints so far. At $19.99 it is cheaper then buying one Clarisonic brush head replacement.

CONS:
  •  I can't find ANYWHERE to buy brush head replacements. Perhaps I'll check if the Clarisonic ones will work with this, if they do then I may just cry of happiness! I will post when I have to find a replacement brush because it is bound to happen, I'd hate to need to buy the whole system to get new brushes! 
  • Limited brush heads, I wish I could get a deep pore, acne or body type brush head.
  • Paraben Free clenser+Enviromentally conscientious+Cruelty free etc


Can be purchased at Target for $19.99

I'd like to thank a reader for letting me know that the replacement heads can be purchased on OpenSky! 2 for $12!

No comments:

Post a Comment