Saturday, November 2, 2013

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser

Boscia - Detoxifying Black Cleanser

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser

This stuff REALLY suprised me! I'm glad I read the bottle before using it or else I would have been confused. This product is warming! It feels divine on the skin, I absolutely love it! I got this as my 100 point sample from sephora and even though it is on the pricy side, I plan on purchasing the full size.

Now lets hop right into the claims:

What it is formulated to do:
This Black Cleanser heats up on contact with skin to effectively open and de-clog pores. Its gel texture transforms into a gentle and effective lather to dissolve oil and makeup, rinsing away pore-clogging surface debris, impurities, and excess oil. It refines skin texture, brightens skin clarity, and minimizes the look of pores over time. 

 I find all of the claims on this product to be 100% true. It is also effective for my acne. I use this in the mornings and by night any zits I had we're nearly cleared. I have even tried acne treatments that didn't work as fast as this cleanser did.

This with weekly exfoliation has left my pores smaller then ever!

This cleanser has charcoal which draws out impurity's from the skin. It also has Glycolic acid to help smooth out the skin also it helps prevent acne by cleaning out your pores. The Artichoke leaf extract helps tighten pores. Last but not least this also contains Vitamin C which will help brighten the skin.

While this is a gel based formula it will not leave your skin oily like some will. I was honestly weary about this product after the use of the L'oreal Ideal Clean Gel Foaming Cleanser. One of my favorite things about this cleanser is it works into a wonderful lather. It gets very foamy and makes my face feel so clean and refreshed.

Since this cleanser does not contain fragrances it can be used even on sensitive skin. I would recommend this to all skin types. It is gentle enough to use twice a day though I only use mine in the mornings. Originally I was using Purity by Philosophy as my morning cleanser but I am actually liking this more so I'll probably use up my Philosophy before I buy a full bottle of this. I try to be sensible...

Boscia is a cruelty free brand and this product is formulated without Parabens, Sulfates and Phtalates.

My skin type: Normal/Combination skin, Semi-Oily in the t-zone, large pores+blackheads and light acne.

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser is avaliable at Sephora for $28. 

No comments:

Post a Comment