Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fandom Nails: Dexter

Fandom Nails: Dexter  

Plates used: Bundle monster CYO Collection BM-405, BM-414, BM-415, BM-416
Nail Polish used: Any white black or red will work but I used Dark matter, White matter and Flashy by Formula X and a black nail art pen.

Remember to use a base coat. Paint your nails with a white polish until it's opaque. Stamp all your nails red with the blood splatter print from the BM-416 plate. Then french tip all your nails black with your nail art pen or however you'd prefer.

Thumb: I made a stitching pattern with my black nail art pen
Pointer: I used the finger print design from plate BM-414
Middle: A small handcuff from Plate BM-416
Ring: In black I stamped the large drips from plate BM-405
Pinky: Use the computer programming print of 1s and 0s from plate BM-415

Finish off with a top coat and don't forget to clean up your edges.(I rushed and mine doesn't look so neat, I did it as work D:) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment