Saturday, November 2, 2013

Formula X for Sephora!

Three days with no chips, without a top of base coat!

The Twenty Two by Formula X for Sephora

I am LOVING this nail polish set. It is amazingly perfect in every way. It goes on smooth and some colors only need one coat, I usually do two out of habit anyways.

I purchased the twenty two set. It contains metallics, pastels, neutrals, glitters and is a fantastic starter set. I absolutely love it and will be purchasing more once my wallet recovers. The most impressive are the explosives, they are unlike any confetti polish I've had before. The explosives almost look like paint splatter in some and more glittery in others and have many color combinations.

While this set does not contain a base or top coat you can use the one laying around your house. You don't need to use the whole system though it is recommended.

Check out the Twenty Two by Formula X for Sephora for $55.

No comments:

Post a Comment