Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What I'm loving Wenesday~

What I'm loving Wednesday~

Formula X Nail Polish

Seriously this stuff is AMAZING. My favorite was OPI but with the huge selection and the explosives and other neat effects this collection has won me over. Honestly lately instead of going with high end brands, I've been discovering good cheaper brands so unless it really stands out to me I won't buy it. Formula X has a lot of unique colors of the star of the collection for me so far are the xplosives because they look like pretty paint splatter glitter.

Nail Art




I've been really crazy about nail art lately. I recently got new nail art stamping sets so I think I have to blame that. Here are some fandom and nonfandom looks that I've been loving. Keep in mind these are all from a nail art inspiration folder I have so I don't have the sources. If I post your art let me know so I can give you the credit you deserve.






 Kitties!
 They drive me crazy sometimes but I love our two new kittens, Sarabi and Sarafina.

Fun Shaped Soaps: Fortune Cookie Soaps



I love these! They're so cute and they have real fortunes in them! They last for 50 hand washes before they crumble and can be used all broken up and crumbly still(according to the website). I haven't ordered from this company yet but I plan to soon! Fortune cookie soap.

SALES
Gotta love the holiday sales! Everyone is doings great sales right now. The only problem is going broke!

As an addition What I'm NOT Loving: Black Thusday, It's not even Black Friday anymore. It really makes me angry that Black Fridays start as early as 6pm Thursday! There goes my Thanksgiving. Needless to say I won't be doing doorbusters but I'll grab cheap leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment