Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fandom nails: Night vale

Fandom nails: Night vale

Plates used: Bundle monster CYO collection plates: BM-414, BM-421 and BM-401 
Polish used: LA Colors purple color craze mini(can be found at dollar stores, ten mini polishes for $5 dollars comes with toe seperators and a nail file too!) and a black polish(You can use any, I used Formula X Dark Matter)

Use a base coat followed by two coats of the purple polish.
I french tipped my pinky and pointer with black.My middle and pinky finger have the same tentacle design from plate BM-401 and then I used the bottom of the octopus from the same plate for my pointer finger. For my ring finger I used the sky/city line from BM-414 on my tip. My thumb has the caution tape design from plate BM-421.
Follow it with a top coat to seal in the design and for a nice shine!


No comments:

Post a Comment