Saturday, October 12, 2013

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub - 5 oz
Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

This pore scrub targets pore-clogging dirt and blackheads while exfoliating to reveal a soft and smooth complexion. More effective than a leading scrub, it uses unique spherical beads to clean without damaging your skin. 

Okay, I have tried A LOT of pore/blackhead scrubs. I've tried clean and clear, st. ives, family dollar generic, target generic and more. Honestly, they are ALL the same. This has been the most expensive one I have tried so far and the Target generic at less the half it's price works just as well.

up & up™ Blackhead Scrub - 5 oz.
That is what it looks like and is usually around 3 dollars and sometimes as low as 2. If you purchase it online sometimes purchase them in bulk for cheaper.

I have not tried a high end black head scrub because I have never found the need to so I can't compare this to anything fancy but it has always worked for me.
The only plus is I believe the Biore is oil free while the generic is not. So that always is something to keep in mind when purchasing a scrub. The generic is compared to the clean and clear scrub which I also believe has oil in it.

You can purchase the Biore scrub for around 6 dollars and can find it at a number of drugstores as well as online.

The up and up scrub is the target generic scrub that can be found instore or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment