Saturday, October 12, 2013

Botanics Age Defense Microdermabrasion Polish

Botanics Age Defense Microdermabrasion Polish - 4.0 oz

Botanics Age Defense Microdermabrasion Polish


Get younger-looking skin with Boots Botanics microdermabrasion polish. Part of the Age Defense collection, it is formulated with ginkgo extract to protect skin from external damage. Microparticles help to refine pores and improve skin texture, while plant stem technology enhances your skin's radiance.

Okay since I'm only 22 I really don't need a age defense scrub. That being said I've been on a microdermabrasion kick, I've been wanting to get a microdermabrasion tool but since I'm broke I opted to try this instead. Let me tell you, I am not disappointed  This contains very fine pumice so as soon as I felt it the scrub reminded me of a foot scrub. It's a very fine, sand papery like scrub which left my skin feeling very soft and my pores practically disappeared! This scrub has worked better for my pores then any other scrub or nose strip, it's awesome!
First I scrubbed it in with my fingers and followed with my facial brush and my skin felt soft an refreshed. I used this as a once a week scrub as directed on the back.


This is the first product in while that left such a good impression that I'm excited to use other products by this company.

I purchased mine at Target, originally 12.99 but is currently 10% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment