Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lip care routine. DIY!




Every night before going to be as a part of my lip care routine I always scrub them. Gently exfoliating them will take away the dead skin. I like anyone hates it when my lips are peeling and I put on gloss or lipstick because it just looks awful.

You can use a simple sugar scrub like the body scrub I posted earlier. You can also exfoliate your lips with the same body scrub I had posted, this is the same recipe just less oily.

Recipe:

2 Tablespoons of sugar (Brown or white)
1/2 tablespoon honey
1/2 tablespoon olive oil.

1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract(Optional)

Mix in a small bowl and transfer to a small container. This will last awhile. Rub on your lips nightly and wash it off, follow with some EOS lip balm or any balm of your choice and wake-up with kissable lips!
Some people enjoy using their scrub on a tooth brush to exfoliate their lips. I prefer the fingers method because I find toothbrushes too harsh!


No comments:

Post a Comment