Monday, October 14, 2013

Cleanser ramble

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser - 8 Oz
I feel a bit weird that I have yet to try Cetaphil. It's been around forever, seems like everyones used it. Gonna throw this in my shopping cart sometime this week and give it a go. This will be one of 4-5 new cleansers I'll be trying this week, so far only one miss and I'll post all my cleanser reviews during the next two weeks or so. I like to give each 3-4 days of testing.
Day 1 I see how it does on my skin in a shower. I see how it feels after and examine how my skin looks immediately.
Day 2 I used the cleanser morning and night as long as my skin isn't freaking out. I like to test that it's gentle enough to use night and day.
Days 3/4 are just to see my skins difference and how it's reacting to the product. Seeing how effective it is at taking off make-up etc.
Ofcourse I was given a  cleanser in my birchbox.

What I like about Cetaphil is that it's very gentle. It's very mild with very few ingredients to it. Though from what I understand not an effective make-up remover. Guess I'll see!

What is your favorite cleanser?

No comments:

Post a Comment