Saturday, October 12, 2013

Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask

PUMPKIN MASK
Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask


Alright lets hop right into the review, if anyone isn't sure of my format I always bold and italic the website/product claims first and usually follow with a overview. So here we go!

This mask smells so much like fresh pumpkin you will think it's Thanksgiving.

Okay so, when  they say pumpkin. They mean business. I received a sample of this in one of my monthly cosmetic boxes and tried it for the first time the other day. So heres my first thoughts: Wowweee pumpkin. This is a bright orange mask and it will make you want some pumpkin pie. I am not a super huge fan of pumpkin but it got my stomach to growl. Usually I am not a fan of scented facial products but it smelled yummy!
So if you hate pumpkin this may make you want to claw your face off.

Warning: Don't go outside, you'll look like an Oompa Loompa.

And exfoliant lovers will give Thanks! That tingle is the pumpkin enzyme combining with glycolic acid to go to town on your skin’s flaws dissolving impurities like dead skin and clogged pores.

This does WONDERS on pores. It really does. After one use I noticed my blackheads were much smaller. Like most masks it's drying. I found it was much more drying then most of the masks I use on a normal basis. On the back of the tube it says to use a moisturizer afterwards and trust me, I had to. I'm definitely going to leave this on for only 5 minutes instead of the normal 10 to see if this will help with the dryness. I use this was a weekly mask and wouldn't use it more then once a week.

 Adds brightness and radiance to the skin and significantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after a single use.


I did notice my skin looked a bit more bright after use. As for the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, I'm in my early 20s so I don't notice much of a difference.

Over all I do like the product but I like it more as a inclusion in my monthly subscription box. I didn't mind trying it, I would even consider buying it but it is a wonderful 34 dollars! My sample is 1 oz and will last me awhile, full size is 3.4 oz. I know this would last for a long time but I am SO cheap. I would rather just...not. I'm pretty sure I'd cry if I spent that in a mask but I'm also sure it will last me at least 6 months since a little goes a long way. I'll see how long it takes me to go through my sample and then maybe think about it...34 dollars though...

Another plus to this product since it is Michael Todd it is ORGANIC! Which may or may not be a plus for some of you but it is for me as I am thinking about going on a organic kick, we'll see if my wallet will agree...

The Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask can be purchased here for...not cheap.

What what only $12 for a limited time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment