Saturday, October 12, 2013

Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream

Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream 12oz
Noxzema Deep Cleaning Cream

Alright as of late due to stress my skin has been freaking out. Because of this and my recent move I figured I should mess with my skin routine. This is one of the products I picked up on my drug-store skincare haul.

Feel fresh and rejuvenated with the Noxzema original deep-cleansing cream. This deep-cleansing face cream removes makeup, oil and dirt and effectively cleans pores without dehydrating and drying your skin.

Okay, I think they're fibbing just a bit. I find if I don't use a make-up remover prior it will not take all of it off unless I'm using a facial brush with it. Regardless I always remove my make-up with a wipe before using this. It also claims it will not dehydrate my skin, they also make a hydrating version of this. I have normalish skin, only semi-oily in my t-zone like most people. This left my cheeks very very dry. I had to slather a lot of moisturizer on my cheeks after I use this.


Simply massage the cream onto wet skin and wash it off after a minute. This skin cleanser helps make your skin smooth and soft and leaves a long-lasting glow. It has essential oils such as eucalyptus. 


I will say that my skin did feel nice and soft in the spots that weren't left overly dry. I used this during a light breakout and by the next day most of my bumps were gone. So I will say this an effective acne products but personally I would not use this as a daily cleanser because I found it very drying.

Also please smell this, usually they don't have a cover and you can just open it and take a whiff. It smells like acne medicine. I hate the smell. The smell almost made me return it. I have a very sensitive nose and it did not agree with this AT all.

Also this product does not foam up which is typical of my normal cleansers so if you look for that in a cleanser then this isn't for you.

Over view: The price is about 3-5 dollars at 12 oz is a great steal. I wouldn't use it as a daily cleanser because I find it very strong on my skin but if you have oilyer skin it might help control that. It has helped me with light break out but I'm unsure how it will help with very heavy acne.

Would I recommend it? Yes, at the price you might as well try it because it won't break the bank.

I purchased mine at Target for $3.99 but it should be available at your local drugstore.


No comments:

Post a Comment