Sunday, October 27, 2013

Vanilla Bean Noel


Vanilla Bean Noel


It's that time of year again, yes! Time for egg nog, time for pumpkin spice lattes! It's the holidays!

I know I'm ready to hit up Bath and Body works once I see egg nog in store. I didn't think it'd be this early but it is.

Every year B&B has their holiday scents and one of the only constant ones is Vanilla Bean Noel and THANK GOD FOR THAT.

This scent is a must have in my home. I just purchased 3 body sprays, 2 shower gels and 4 foaming hand soaps as well as some other things. Since I had a big order I also got coupons and I'm so excited to go in store and grab some more. Hopefully they have another good deal soon because I always need enough of this to last me the year or I get really upset. I ran out of my foaming hand soap a few weeks ago and was really upset but thankfully it's the right time of year to stock up again!

Every year they change their packaging and I must say, this year isn't too great. Most of the designs have a wintered up kid on them.



I really preferred last years deer design.

EXCEPT I think this years body spray is my favorite of all:
It has a really cute glittery and snow design on the bottom, I just love it!

Never buy these at full price you can always find a deal or coupon for B&B. I bought mine at B3G3F(Buy three get three free) and my soaps I got 7 for 20($2.85 a piece, I actually did try other scents but probably should have gotten another 7 in Vanilla Bean Noel)

I need to snag some wallflowers, candles, travel sizes etc.

Unfortunately right now it's buy 3 get 2 free(Signature scents, soaps are 6 for 20), I'll wait another week or two and see how the deals go. Can't wait too long or else they sell out!

Experience my favorite scent in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment