Sunday, October 13, 2013

Time to organize!

So about a month ago I picked this up with my usual 20% off coupon at bed bath and beyond. Me and my husband have a small apartment and a super tiny shower. I have a shower head organizer but it is filled with my skincare products, his can't even fit in it! We probably will get and XL one soon if it'll fit(shower is so small it may not). Anyways, this thing is great. It mounts on the wall with adhesive strips and glue. I will admit I am a bit worried about the glue since we rent, we don't own...Hopefully it'll come off smooth but I'm not about to try!

This holds my shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Recently I had a revelation. I'm going to grab another one and put my thinner skincare in it. I'll fill one with my purity wash, one with my husbands cleanser and maybe see if a exfoliant will dispense from it as well. If the exfoliant doesn't work I'll probably squeeze a bunch of Aussie 3 minute miracle into it, because that stuff is my hair drug.

It can be bought here or in store, don't forget your coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment