Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sub boxes for mom and baby!

 Citrus Lane

So I recently suscribed to Citrus lane because I got a ten dollar off code so I said, Why not? My son is always exvited to see what I get in the mail and helps me open my boxes so I thought this was perfect! It's a monthly subscription box for kids, catered to their age!

It starts at $25 dollars(Goes down to $21 with 6month paid plan), with the $10 off, only $15 to try!

Get $10 off now!

 

Now Bluum and Citrus lane seem about the same to me but Bluum also includes goodies for mommy! If you search around the net you can almost always find a 50% off code or at least some sort of discount for new users!

Bluum is $24.95 monthly(Cheaper with paid plans, as always), but you can normally find discounts for your first time. Always check Jen for codes! Currently code PAMPERS will give you 50% off.

Bluum for mommy and baby!

I'll be having a battle of the boxes as soon as they come in! But heres the problem: My boxes shouldn't start until November but Citrus lane delightfully informed me that my box will arrive early, around the 26th! So they already get some brownie points!

Keeping both of them totals over 55 dollars a month! So I won't be doing that...My ipsy, Birchbox and Beauty Box five put together cost less! I wish kids boxes were cheaper, I'd like to get one for the little one but I feel like he's too little to fully enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment