Monday, October 14, 2013

Product warning! L'oreal: Ideal Clean Foaming Gel Cleanser

Ideal Clean™ All Skin Types Foaming Gel Cleanser - Cleansers & Makeup Removers - L'Oreal Paris

Ah, a impulse buy. Something I don't like doing but like anyone I do it anyways. I hadn't tried a L'oreal skincare product in awhile and it had new on the bottle, so  said why not?

I hopped in the shower and the first thing I noticed is this wasn't much of a gel. It was very liquidy, more liquady than my conditioner or shampoo. I didn't mind since it lathered and foamed up easily, which I liked immediatly.

All was jolly good until I got out of the shower and examined my face. My pores were...larger? Maybe it was just because I had a hot shower, but they never looked like this after a shower? A hour later, still enlarged.

Man that stunk but if that was it I wouldn't be so angry. Ontop of enlarged pores my face is red, bumpy and itchy...I...I don't have sensitive skin and this has never happened to me in my life. I think this product gave me an allergic reaction? I checked out the ingredients and while it smelled somewhat soapy and natural it does include perfume, as well as sulfates and parabens.

My skin is dry, bumpy, itchy, red and my pores are enlarged. This is the product I'd slip to my hated enemy in the shower. I don't even want to go over what the product claims because I'm so over this.

If you have sensitive skin please beware. My skin is never sensitive and it is FREAKING out.

Pros:
None

Cons:
Everything

Okay so I hated this, I really did. Some people love this product and some hate it. Here is something I found on Paulas Choice about it.

I got mine for $4.49 online at target and it's going right back to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment